There are 11 main problems to be noticed when using the electric heating incubator. Let the manufacturers of the electric heating incubator take you to know.
1. When not necessary, do not open the temperature controller to prevent damage.
2. When not in use for a long time, the power supply should be cut off, and the liquid from all places should be strictly prohibited from entering the machine, so as to avoid damaging the main engine.
3. Do not place the case in the corrosive environment containing acid and alkali, so as not to break the ring electronic components.
4. Do not touch the electrical parts on the left side of the box by hand or wipe them with wet cloth or rinse them with water when using electricity.
5. The fuse pipe is packed in the left space of the box. When changing, the side door should be opened and the power supply must be cut off.
6. The power cord should not be wound on metal objects. It should not be placed in high temperature or humid places to prevent rubber from aging and leakage.
7. After each use, the power supply must be cut off. Always keep the inside and outside of the tank clean and the water inside the tank clean.
8. When using at a higher temperature, care should be taken for scalds.
9. Attention should be paid to the protection of the paint surface of the incubator, which affects the appearance of the incubator.
10. This box is non-explosion-proof, so corrosive and flammable articles are prohibited to be put into the box.
11. The test material should not be placed in the box to make the air flow smoothly, keep the heat uniform in the box, and the bottom of the inner chamber is close to the electric heater, so it is not suitable to place the test material. In the laboratory, the top valve should be properly switched to facilitate the adjustment of temperature in the box.